|This article is a stub. You can help Temtem Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Temtem Wiki by .
|Previous Quests||Shipwrecked in Tucma!|
|Next Quest||Water Supply|
Starting[edit | edit source]
Objectives[edit | edit source]
Tip: Use the quest guide maps on the right to view the locations of key quest objectives.
- Ask the Guildmaster to repair the Narwhal.
- The Guildmaster using the anvil is inside the Smithing Guild on the south-east side of Quetzal. This building is marked on the quest guide map.
- Buy some means of transportation from Akatzin
- Bring a Toxolotl to Akatzin.
- Ask Sugey to acid-proof your surfboard.
- Find the entrance to the cenote.
- Explore the Kakama Cenote.
- Battle Max.
- Take the idol.
- Interact with the item on the pedestal behind Max.
- Reopen the gate to the Mines.
- Continue to the next room and walk along the top right-side of this room until you reach a locked door. The pathway to unlock the door is marked on the quest guide map.
- Insert the Shuine’s Horn to open the door.
- Tell the Guildmaster you've reopened the Mines.
- Head back to the Guildmaster at the Smith’s Guild and report the good news.
- Meet Captain Magda
Bosses[edit | edit source]
Summary[edit | edit source]
TLDR: Max kills his Luma Barnshe with a 4x weak Chain lightning hit from his Gazuma.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]