|Connected Areas||The Flywalk|
You are able to re-enter the area after defeating Dr.Hamijo for the first time in Anak Volcano, in which case it is filled with grass. The Banyan is a part of the great tree that sustains and nourishes the Myrisles. Although holy, it is also a common place, a sort of safe haven. In times of need, Omninesians have gathered there many times.
The Banyan is filled with elusive Kinu, its spirit-guardian. They are a Temtem, and it is said a tamer doesn't catch Kinu; rather, they select who to be their tamer. They will know if the tamer is worthy, but they are very selective with their acquaintances.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Temtem[edit | edit source]
Side Quests[edit | edit source]
|Lottie's Diary||Clear the Belsoto out of Anak Volcano and obtain Lady Lottie's Diary from the basement room||???|
Battles[edit | edit source]
Items[edit | edit source]
- 2x Balm+ (In an itembox on the first floor)
- 2x Tonic+ (In an itembox on the first floor)
- 2x Revive (In an itembox on the first floor)
- 1x Crystal Skates (From Carlos after beating Giant Banyan)
- 1x Lady Lottie's Diary (On the bottom floor behind a door)*
- 2x Silicon Shard (On the bottom floor behind a door)*
- 1x Proteins (On the bottom floor behind a door)*
(*) These items only appear once clearing it out after beating Anak Volcano
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Giant Banyan changes after the Anak Volcano stops its eruption.