Nanga is a town located on the island of Superior Omninesia. It is the twin town to Mokupuni, located at the very west of the Superior Omninesia. It is the first town the player arrives to after flying on the Narwhal airship from Deniz, and the largest city in Omninesia.
Points of Interest[edit | edit source]
Temporium[edit | edit source]
The Feather and Opal[edit | edit source]
The Feather and Opal is a boutique located west of the Temporium.
Nanga Dojo[edit | edit source]
Myrisles Engineering Cooperative[edit | edit source]
|“||"May the earth always be firm under your feet." That's what we say to each other at Myrisles Engineering.||„|
|~ Civil Engineer|
Myrisles Engineering is a building located to the south-east of Nanga. It is a large building with sleeping quarters and a work area with many computer stations. The side-quest, Blueprint Delivery, is started here.
The co-op was initially only for members. However, when the Myrisles voted to build the Gifted Bridges, the co-op opened up to the large influx of people looking for work. The bridges took many years to complete, after which many of the workers decided to stay in the Myrisles. That's why there are so many Kisiwans and Denizans in Nanga. Now, as a part of the Myrisles' ancestral traditions of hospitality, the co-op remains open and provides free bunks, bedding, and breakfast to travelers. They also help people find their way around. Travelers usually stay for a few days at a time.
Hawker[edit | edit source]
A Newspaper Hawker sells papers, both foreign and domestic. When first approached the headlines are,
from the Myrisles Post,
- "Anak Eruption Continues"
- "Entire Scientific Team Still Missing"
and in foreign news,
- L'Arisslano: "Investigation Into Aguamarina Caves Landslide Continues - Dojo Master Sophia Called To Testify".
- The Uhuru Gazette: "Ash Clouds Block Airship Route to Omninesia".
- El Quetzaleño: "Smiths Guild Stops Production Due To Ore Shortage".
Approached after the player defeats Dr. Hamijo, the local headlines from the Myrisles Post become,
- "Anak Eruption Stopped!"
- "Cipanki Scientist Blamed For Volcanic Disaster!"
Airship Terminal[edit | edit source]
The Airship Terminal houses all incoming and outgoing airships. After the A Trip To Kisiwa is completed, the player can use the location to travel to a new island. Before this point, it can take the player to Deniz.
Sonokeling[edit | edit source]
This store sells furniture that can be used in Housing.
Quests[edit | edit source]
|Blueprint Delivery||Access to Tucma||Lightning Rod|
Items[edit | edit source]
- 2x TemCard+ (In Myrisles Engineering in trashcan next to two Taterus)
- 1x Lightning Rod (In Myrisles Engineering downstairs given to you by Oliana)
- 2x Enhancer Mango (In Myrisles Engineering downstairs in trashcan next to Oliana’s Assistant)
- 2x TemCard (In Myrisles Engineering downstairs in trashcan next to Intern)
- 1x TemCard+ (In itembox next to Nangui Grannie and Nangui Toddler)
- 1x Knickerbockers (South part of residential quarter)
- Lightning Rod (Reward from Blueprint Delivery quest)
- Snare (Reward from Blueprint Delivery quest)
- Lure (Reward from Travel Writer quest)
- Hand Fan (Reward from Travel Writer quest)
- Coat (Reward from Travel Writer quest)
Gallery[edit | edit source]