Narwhal is a zeppelin or airship commanded by Adia Turay. The crew is comprised by captain Adia Turay, first officer One-eyed Matthew, navigator Kemal and other members. It is docked in the Airship Terminal in Arissola along with Nanga and flies to Omninesia and Tucma. The ship travels at sixty knots, and carries an extensive library for its passengers to enjoy. Its engines are "Top-notch Tucmani engineering", as Octlana puts it.
Characters[edit | edit source]
Battles[edit | edit source]
First time[edit | edit source]
|Max||Lvl. 23 Lvl. 23 Lvl. 28 Lvl. 27 Lvl. 26 Lvl. 26||Just before getting on the Narwhal.||1352|
Second time[edit | edit source]
|Belsoto Air Pirates||Lvl. 30 Lvl. 30 Lvl. 30 Lvl. 28||Inside the Narwhal, on the top floor.||795|
|Lady Lottie*||Lvl. 32 Lvl. 34 Lvl. 35 Lvl. 35 Lvl. 35||On the bow of the airship||1940|
*It is not necessary to win this fight to progress in the story.
Quests[edit | edit source]
|Flight of the Narwhal||Complete First Steps|
|A trip to Kisiwa||Complete Adventure in the Myrisles|
Side Quests[edit | edit source]
|Travel Writer||Varies||Lure |
Items[edit | edit source]
- 2x Cooler (First Deck in room with Kisiwan Traveler and Omninesian Traveler in a trashcan)
- 1x Vital Durian (First Deck near Frequent Flier and Asterion in a trashcan)
- 4x Silicon Shard (Cargo Deck in the first crate right of the stairs)
- 1x Enhancer Avocado (Cargo Deck all the way right in a crate)
- 2x Vigorous Loquat (Cargo Deck in a White Box next to a Barrel that’s a tight corner next to the Stowaway)
- 1x Vital Durian (Second Deck, in the room with Kemal and in a trashcan)
Note: All the items are only found on the first time aboard the Narwhal.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The ships engines were replaced just a couple years earlier, which made the old engineer quit.
Gallery[edit | edit source]