Shipwrecked in Tucma!
|This article is a stub. You can help Temtem Wiki by .|
|Shipwrecked in Tucma!|
|Previous Quests||A trip to Kisiwa|
|Next Quest||First Aid |
|Reward||Tucma Mask |
Starting[edit | edit source]
Objectives[edit | edit source]
You lose your Surfboard, Crystal skates, Archipelago Map, and Temessence Vial right after the crash. You can find the latter two items by looking for faint sparkles on the ground near the crash, among other items. The other items (except for the Crystal Skates) will be re-obtained later in the story
- Help Matthew find the survivors.
- Head slightly south-west to find Adia Turay.
- Talk to Octlana.
- Head west along the northern edge of the zone to find her.
- Find the hermit Naolin
- Cross the Xolot Reservoir and reach Quetzal
- Tip: Capture a Toxolotl you are okay with losing for a later story quest on your way.
- Escape from the Mines of Mictlan
- Head southeast from the Prison of Quetzal. There will be a cutscene.
- You will be given a squad, these Temtem are yours to keep
- Head south from the house to the crystal lake, then on the lake head east, south, east, north, west, north over the crystal lake.
- Head north from the crystal lake through the mines.
- Ask for help at the local Dojo.
- Complete the other quests
- Find an airship to Kisiwa
- Talk to Captain Magda at the airship dock
- Meet Manki in Kupeleleza
- Rockhop all the way to Kisiwa!
- Use your Rock-hopping hook to navigate the route
- This objective can not be completed in the current Alpha.
Bosses[edit | edit source]
Yareni[edit | edit source]
Summary[edit | edit source]
After Clan Belsoto causes the Narwhal to crash lands in Tucma, the Player must attempt to find help for those injured in the crash. As the player heads toward Quetzal to recruit a rescue team, they realize that something fishy is going on - someone is spreading rumors about the player having caused criminal mischief on Tucma. The guards at the gate of Quetzal arrest the player. With some help, the player breaks out of jail and clears their name. After clearing the rumors up, the player finally gets help for those injured in the Narwhal crash.
Items[edit | edit source]
- In the 4 boxes next to Ambushing Bandit:
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- There is a Temdeck buried in the rubble at the Narwhal's crash site. If you want to swap your Temtem around, this is the only opportunity to do so before you reach the Temdeck and healing station at Sugey's research site.
Gallery[edit | edit source]