|Dancing foam, singing Winds.|
|Connected Areas||Zadar |
Briçal de Mar
The Sillaro River is a massive two-part river stretching north to south through Deniz. It is the fourth route in the game after you defeat the Arissola Dojo. It is only accessible after receiving the Surfboard. Due to the early stages of the game, the river is currently split in two.
The Riverine Fellowship is the group that oversees sailing on the Sillaro River. The Fellowship acts as a port authority to ensure sailors are trained and certified and inspects vessels for seaworthiness. Various reefs through the waters cause hazards for sailors, similar to the risk of wild Kalazu for swimmers.
Temtem[edit | edit source]
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
Mini-Temporium[edit | edit source]
Salt Works[edit | edit source]
Lorenzo owns the Salt Works, keeping sea water in evaporation ponds until all the water leaves behind find flavorful flakes of salt, enjoyed Archipelago-wide. He has hired salt workers to manage the pools. In addition to the workers, Professor Ermenegilda researches a possible Brime-type Temtem, something between Water and Earth type. If it could be found anywhere, she believes it would be found in the works.
North river[edit | edit source]
Located at the bottom of Windward Fort. It contains no points of interest other than hosting a side-quest.
North Quests[edit | edit source]
|Perilous Archaeology||Surfboard||Coward's Cloak|
North Items[edit | edit source]
- Coward's Cloak
- x2 Smoke bomb (west side of the first circle, sparks in the water)
North Battles[edit | edit source]
South river[edit | edit source]
The South river is the main Sillaro River area and is used as the route after beating Arissola Dojo.
South Quests[edit | edit source]
|Salty Business||Surfboard||Sea Salt x3|
|The Turquesa Ferry||Surfboard||Revive x2|
Smoke Bomb x3
|A Better Future||Varies||???|
|Better Future: Ariadne||Access to Kisiwa||1000|
|Better Future: Asterion||Completion of First Steps||700|
|Better Future: Phaedra||Access to Arbury||???|
South Battles[edit | edit source]
* Battles only reachable with Gravitonic piolets.
South Items[edit | edit source]
- 2x Sea Salt (Next to the two houses before Turquesa)
- 3x Sea Salt* (From Lorenzo)
- 2x Scent* (On the same island Temporium is on)
- 1x Lost Pendant* (Location where a lot of planks are; hidden key item for side quest)
- 1x Message in a Bottle* (Same coastline as the Lost Pendant, but north of it; hidden key item that starts a side quest)
- 1x Smoke Bomb* (Next to the Belsoto Pawn and Workman)
- 30x Tiny Crystal* (From the Distressed Archaeologist)
- 1x Coward's Cloak* (Next to Belsoto Pawn, and Belsota workman)
- 10x Sea Salt**
- 3x TemCard++**
*Items only reachable with Surfboard.
**Items only reachable with Gravitonic piolets.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The southern 4 catwalks on the Sillaro River represent the (so far) unknown code YH41.
Gallery[edit | edit source]